Scroll To TopScroll To Top
How to apply Swarovski Crystals with Nail Glue
- On a completely polished, dry nail, add a small amount of nail glue to the area which you want to place the crystals.
- Using a wax pencil or tweezers, pick up the crystals and position them on top of the glue on the nail. Continue to apply glue and crystals to create your design.
- With a thin detailing brush, apply a small amount of topcoat around the base of the crystals to seal and let dry.
How to apply Swarovski Crystals with Gel Polish
- After applying the gel colour of your choice, apply the gel top coat, but do not cure.
- Using a wax pencil or tweezers, pick up the crystals and apply them to the uncured topcoat to create your crystal pattern/design.
- Cure the nail under the UV light to set the topcoat and the crystals.
- Dip a small detail brush into the topcoat and seal the edges of the crystals. Cure under the UV light. Follow gel polish instructions to complete your manicure.
How to apply Swarovski Crystals with Nail Polish
- Apply the first coat of nail polish to the nail. Once dried apply a second coat.
- Apply topcoat and when it is still wet, using a wax pencil or tweezers place the crystals on the nail.
- Gently press and allow to dry throughly.